January 25, 2020
Tickets On Sale 10.1.19!
Rhode Island Brew Fest
Join us on January 25, 2020 for this celebration of American craft brewers and sample from 50+ breweries and over 200 styles of beer. The event will have two sessions from 1:00 – 4:00 PM and 5:30 – 8:30 PM. All beverage samples are included in your ticket, as well as live music, access to food vendors and much more. Every attendee will receive a custom glass as they exit the festival.
We’re thrilled to be back at The WaterFire Arts Center in 2020! The impeccably renovated Arts Center has high ceilings and massive windows showcasing the rich history of this building’s industrial past while clean lines and contemporary finishes clearly define this space as a cutting-edge event venue.
2020 Rhode Island Brew Fest tickets go on sale 10/1/19!
What Does My Ticket Include?
All General Admission tickets include entry to one of the 3-hour festival sessions with unlimited beer sampling and a branded pint glass. Designated Driver tickets include entry to the festival, non-alcoholic beverage(s), snacks and a branded pint glass.
The Rhode Island Fest is a private, ticketed, 21+ event. No one without a ticket or under the legal age will be admitted, including minors, children, infants and babies.
|Ticket Fees||General Admission||Designated Driver|
|Thru November 30||$55||$15|
|December 1 – January 25||$60||$15|
|At the Gate||$65||$20|
The Nitty Gritty Details
- The Festival has two ticketed sessions.
First Session: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Second Session: 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- This is a 21+ event. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted. No exceptions.
- ID’s are checked at the entrance.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode that can only be used once.
- Please print your tickets or have the barcode ready on your smartphones.
- Check in will begin a 1/2 hour before the doors open.
- Additional tickets will NOT be available for sale at the door.
- We love dogs too, but sorry, NO DOGS allowed in the festival.
- All attendees are handed a plastic sampling cup upon ENTERING the event.
- All attendees will pick up a commemorative glass as they EXIT the event.
- Event merchandise and shirts will be available for sale on site.
The Rhode Island Brew Fest will feature live music by Steve Demers throughout the afternoon.
“With familiar song structures and melodic hooks soaring through each of his songs, it’s hard not to find something to sing along to.”
Parking is available directly onsite at the Arts Center and the surrounding lots on a first-come, first-served basis (map).
We ask that you please prepare accordingly and enjoy the Rhode Island Brew Fest safely by designating a driver, using ride shares or calling a taxi in advance.
WaterFire Arts Center
The 2020 Rhode Island Brew Festival will be held in the beautifully renovated Main Hall at The WaterFire Arts Center at 475 Valley Street in Providence.
Additional Breweries announced weekly!
The Rhode Island Brew Fest provides unlimited sampling of all attending breweries. We are proud to purchase all beer directly from the breweries in order to support the craft brew industry. Cheers!
2019 Lineup and Map
All information subject to minor changes. Please enjoy the Rhode Island Brew Fest responsibly. Cheers!
© 2020 Rhode Island Brew Fest. All Rights Reserved.